Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Hats are so satisfying

I love the feel of a hat. The look of a hat. The thrill of knowing I'm wearing a piece of art that catches attention. So I've taken that love and combined it with another, upcycling. 
So satisfying to turn what someone thought was a done in headpiece into a beautiful, eye catching, hat that is singular. Each one of a kind. The process amazes me still. Similar to creating beautiful jewelry, I'm creating beautiful hats. 
Here are a couple I've just finished and one that I've just started the process with. 
I'll follow up with the finished piece and more. 
Creative process in motion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Commentary is Moderated before posting, to ensure nothing "potty-mouth" gets out live ;-)...Your Opinion is important, Your Comments are welcomed, Everything Clean gets posted! Thanks! *^_^*G!

Previous Posts!

Twitter